BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Want Your Stories To Be Posted Here???

Just send me your spine and bone-chilling experiences at myparanormalexperience@yahoo.com


If your story is SCARY ENOUGH for the viewers, I'll send you a verification e-mail telling you that your story and your name will be posted here in my blog for a month. I assure you that your stories will get the most attention here because I will create a special post about your stories. By the way, if you have a picture of your ghostly experience don't hesitate to attach it to the story you have sent. I'll be waiting for your stories.


Send your stories now at myparanormalexperience@yahoo.com

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Scariest Stories Sent by You

More Frightening Stories To Be Updated...

Ghost Train
This story was sent by Anonymous on Thursday, May 28, 2009 2:31:38 AM...


It was 3:00pm in the afternoon We were in a field trip in Indonesia, we were in a bus to Bogor(a place in Indonesia). My friends took their camera out to shoot photos for souvenirs. My friends were chatting while my friend and I were in the back of the bus to take a picture of the beautiful view. So he took the photos and when we look at it, we saw this blurry thing and we realize that it was a train. It was white in outline but we think that it's a ghost train.

The Pic to be Posted Next Week...

0 comments: